What's in it for you?
- Understand what is at stake when giving and receiving feedback
- Understand the key principles of efficient feedback
- Discover and practice different methods for delivering efficient feedback
- Key principles of efficient feedbacks
- Self-confidence and self-esteem: absolute value, relative value, and potential value
- Purpose of feedback: reinforce self-confidence and nurture progress
- Postulates: errors are a source of learning/Measuring progress is a source of motivation
- Cultural aspects: how feedback is given and received according to different cultures (feedback culture map)
- Learn the tools used in becoming an Effective Communicator
- Positive feedback: structure your feedback based on 3 dimensions (relationship, structure, information)
- 3 common errors to avoid when delivering feedback: poisoned, empty, and XXL "sandwiches"
- From feedback to feedforward: how to increase the practical impact of your feedback
- A comprehensive method to support skills development by turning individual feedback into immediate and short-/medium-term progress: the COACH method (Construct, Observe, Analyze, Choose, Heighten)