What's in it for you?
- Identify precisely your challenges in terms of time management
- Understand the principles of time management
- Use simple and practical methods to improve your time management skills
- The 2 Magic Questions
- Individual reflection focused on the two magic questions for effective time management
- If you had more time, what would you do that you are not doing today?
- What is your mindset, and what do you do when you manage your time efficiently?
- Best ideas sharing
- The 6 Laws of Time
- Discover the 6 laws of time: Parkinson, Murphy, Carlson, Pareto, Illich, and Laborit/Eisenhower
- How to put the 6 laws into action
- The 3 Golden Rules of Effective Time Management
- “Eat when you eat and sleep when you sleep,” or how to increase your power of concentration
- “Eat your frog early in the morning,” or how to focus on your zone of maximal impact
- “Greatly achieving something stupid…is stupid,” or how to deal with your nonessential time-consuming tasks
- Personal Action Plan
- Preparation in written form of your personal action plan for better time management